Blog Renault

Photos from Groupe Renault's post

15.07.2019

From track to road, Renault plays a pioneering and central role in the introduction and development of the turbo engine in Formula 1 as well as the transfer of this technology from motorsport to production vehicles 🏁
As we celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Formula 1 victory, throwback to this incredible saga ➡️ https://bit.ly/2NY9k9U

New ZOE

12.07.2019

Meet Bruno Delobel, Battery Development Manager, and learn more about our New Renault ZOE's battery! 🔋
Did you know that the batteries in our new ZOE are now rechargeable everywhere? 🔌
And that's not all! Batteries have an improved range of up 390km WLTP, and have 25% more energy in the same battery volume 😎

New Renault ZOE

08.07.2019

Meet Agneta Dahlgren, Director of Electric Vehicle Design, and learn more about our New Renault ZOE's interior design! Did you know that we developed an unprecedented innovation in the automotive industry? The textile is made 100% from recycled materials: 80% comes from the automotive circular economy and the other 20% from recycled plastic bottles! 🔁🔁🔁
To learn more : http://bit.ly/2XBCZp7

's cover photo

04.07.2019

Family Portrait.

Discover our All-new CAPTUR

03.07.2019

Meet our All-new Renault CAPTUR. All new, still a CAPTUR.
The leader in urban SUVs reinvents itself by reinforcing its international dimension! 🌎🌍🌏
To learn more: bit.ly/2RVWXJW